Tuesday, 18 May 2010
JUNE 2010 HOLIDAY ART CLASSES
Dates: 04 (Fri), 05 (Sat), 09 (Wed), 10(Thu), 11(Fri), 12(Sat), 16 (Wed), 17(Thu), 18(Fri), 19(Sat), 24 (Thu), 25( Fri), 26(Sat)
Times: Mon - Fri, 1030am - 1230pm
Sat, 1030am - 1230pm , 2pm- 4pm
• 4yrs-12yrs - $40 per session (materials included)
• 13yrs & above - $60 per session (materials included)
• Payment of fees to be paid in full upon confirmation of classes.
• Payment can be made in cash or cheque.
Cheque payable to “ SF GALLERIES”
• Replacement class can be arranged if students miss a particular session.
• As far as possible, children will be grouped accordingly:
Pre-schoolers, Primary, and Secondary levels
• Small class size
• Parents may sign-up a minimum of 1 session or more
• Only premium quality materials are used
• Classes for portfolio preparation for entry into SOTA ( Sch.Of The Arts ) are available.
About the Instructor
Sze Fong graduated as a textile print designer at Middlesex University, London 1993. She returned to S’pore the following year to set-up the Textile Design dept. at Sch. of Fashion Studies at NAFA.
From 1998-2006, she left teaching to care for her three young children.
In 2007, Sze Fong returned to freelance teaching. She taught children from ages 4 to 12 yrs at Studio Miu (Ngee Ann City).
Currently, Sze Fong teaches at The Prison Sch (Kaki Bukit Centre) where she prepares the inmates for the O Level Art exams.
At Haig Girls’ School, she conducts the ‘Growing Art’ programme to all P1 pupils as well as art foundation classes for the lower Primary pupils.
SF Galleries was set-up in 2008 where regular private classes were conducted. Our recent move to Telok Kurau has allowed us to work on larger scale and experimental works.
For enquiries, pls email me: